Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ohara Matsuri

Ohara matsuri was a festival that happens in Kagoshima every year, where people from all over Japan come to dance in the street outside my work. It was pretty awesome and a loaddddd of fun with some great people, and here's some of the highlights.

First though check out this very short video of taiko drumming, i was experimenting with the video on my camera so it's way too short but the song was awesome - taiko drumming is AMAZING!

My youtube videos

There you can see my videos that ill be uploading from now on. "Ohara matsuri" is obviously the taiko drumming one!

this was the cutest dancer ever:

Wheee
Oh so cuteeee (the kids one)

wheea bunch were celebrating hallowe'en too. Here's a big mofo:


Here's the taiko drummers


And that was my ohara matsuri!

I leave you now with a video of me racing plastic horses at the arcade with my friend Akane, but she was in the bathroom. We had wine while racing plastic horses. How awesome is that?

TURN UP THE SOUND!:
The best plastic horse game i can honestly say ive ever seen

No comments: