Monday, November 10, 2008

Meeting the Coworkers!

So I have few pictures of them really, but you can see them at our website (with hilarious pictures of me as well!) here: http://www.geos.co.jp/school_j/contents/kagoshima/index.html

Of course im the first picture to come up. Boo yah!

So here's my first most important coworker, you may recognize him:

Tommy lee jonesssss! He did a whole SERIES of commercials here for "Boss Coffee". He's an alien who's come to earth DISGUISED AS TOMMY LEE JONES. How amazing is that? Check this out they're the funniest things i've seen in my LIFE

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=xft37LZP0g0&feature=related

They make my life worthwhile. If you watch that one and want more - watch "#13 Rice Farm" or #11 "Hot Spring". Honestly ive watched them all at least 30 times by now and they never get old

ANYWAY
Here's some fish (coi fish i think) near a famous shrine by my house. They're crazy - if you pretend to feed them they all swarm where you'd throw the food. I trick them for hours. Thus is life in japan. Next is a guy on a motorcycle who was blaring music and has lights that go crazy all over his bike. They flash and turn diff colours. I'm so impressed i took a pic buddy!

This was my manager for 2 weeks before she went back to work in another city (she's high up in the company, too high to work at one school. Seriously. Look at her. I love her) No shes not drunk, if you leave your camera/phone unattended she starts taking ridiculous photos of herself. I have no idea why, but i've seen it happen wayyyy too often


Look at her go! the other is my coworker who i love dearly as well.

Lets finish off the coworker section with two other coworkers who i also love dearly!

Only the woman is a coworker. The guy was this guy who i just yelled at when we were outside sitting at a table infront of the bar, i was like "HEY YOU! YEAH YOU! COME CHILL" so he did. Thats friggin' amazing.

This is the other coworker i was talking about, a Brit playing with a rabid feline. Honestly i dont know if its rabid but it was at the bottom of Kaimondake on its own (Mount Kaimon - dake means mountain!) which brings me to my next big adventure....CLIMBING KAIMONDAKE!

Lets end with a beautiful picture of Sakurajima from Dolphin Port, a port (and park) right near my place.

No comments: